Partners Serbia is accredited by Ministry of Justice of Republic of Serbia to maintain the following training and seminars:
- Basic training for mediators, which is a requirement for obtaining a license for mediation and to be enrolled in Register of Mediators within Ministry of Justice (5 days),
- Specialized training for mediators in family matters (2 days),
- Specialized training for mediators in mobbing (2 days)
- Specialized training for mediators in discrimination cases (2 days)
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills, designed for directors, legal representatives, managers, sales managers, independent experts and others who are interested in improving their communication and negotiation skills (2 days).
Besides mentioned training, Partners Serbia has developed and they conduct the following training and seminars:
- Specialized training for mediators for mediation in consensual financial restructuring of companies (3 days);
- Specialized training for mediators for mediation in commercial disputes (2 days);
- Representing clients in mediation, seminar for lawyers and other legal representatives about the skills of representing clients in mediation cases (2 days);
- Mediation case-management, seminar for administrative – technical staff and case-managers about the skills of preparing and managing mediation cases (1 day);
- Dispute resolution, seminar on prevention, better management and dispute resolution in companies and other organizations (1 day).