Project Cycle Management
European integration process, among other benefits, also considers availability of additional funds for development of different social fields. Many organizations and corporate subjects plan their activities through projects and work on developing their capacities for participation in calls and tender procedures issued by the EU and other donors.
Following years on experience and successful development and implementation of projects, as well as cooperation with different donors and clients, Partners Serbia offers consultancy services to other organizations, institutions and corporate subjects in the field of project cycle management.
Advisory and consultancy services are available in all the stages of project development and management, including:
- Project planning – defining project goals and target groups, activities and results, developing the project logframe, drafting project budget, identification of possible donors and adjusting the project documentation to the specific donor’s requirements;
- Project implementation – gathering the project team, implementation of activities and achievement of project goals and objectives, ensuring quality of project implementation;
- Follow-up and monitoring, in line with the defined indicators;
- Cooperation with relevant stakeholders;
- Project evaluation;
- Financial and narrative reporting, project closing.