Vacancy Announcement: Administrative Assistant
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Start Date: March 2022, full time.
Overview: Partners for Democratic Change Serbia (Partners Serbia) is a civil society organization active in the fields of rule of law, regulatory reform, conflict prevention and alternative dispute resolution (ADR), support to democracy and human rights, and civil society development in Serbia and the region.
For more information on Partners Serbia please visit our website at www.partners-serbia.org, or our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Vacancy opportunity: Due to increasing portfolio of work, Partners Serbia announces vacancy opportunity for the position of Administrative Assistant.
Description of tasks and responsibilities:
- Implement administrative tasks (such as filing, typing, copying, scanning documents), and support effective and efficient functioning of Partners Serbia work;
- Cooperate with other staff members on event planning and preparation and provide administrative support to conferences, workshops, retreats;
- Support administrative and logistical services, including compliance within donors’ and Partners Serbia rules and regulations;
- Arrangements of travel and hotel reservations, and preparation of travel authorizations;
- Maintenance of office stationery supplies and distribution of stationery as required by staff;
- Extraction of data from various sources and maintenance of list of contacts;
- Provide assistance to the Compliance Officer in finance reporting and provision of information for audit;
- Maintain communication related to the logistics and administrative issues with beneficiaries, partners and stakeholders, including state institutions, civil society organizations, and representatives of international community.
Occasional travel and participation in activities outside Belgrade is anticipated.
Trial period of up to 3 months is envisaged. Fluency in English is required, as significant amount of the work will be conducted in international environment.
Qualifications: High school diploma or bachelor degree in social sciences; at least 1 yea rof experience in administration or program support service; written and oral fluency in English; excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills; computer proficiency.
Deadline for Applications: 15 March 2022
How to Apply?
Please send a CV and a brief cover letter in English with a subject line: Administrative Assistant to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When submitting your CV, we advise you to provide information relevant for professional career and development only. For more details about Partners Serbia data processing practices, please see our Rulebook on Protection of Personal Data, available at: https://partners-serbia.org/public/documentations/Pravilnik-o-ZZPL-Partneri-Srbija.pdf